Meet Comment: 54th Bishop Loughlin Games 2007
10/16/2007 8:42:40 AM
User
How do i get an entry
How do i get an entry
10/18/2007 2:59:34 PM
Coach
Yes, good question! How do I get an entry order. I need to submit the fund to my AD so they can write the check. I need one a.s.a.p.
Yes, good question! How do I get an entry order. I need to submit the fund to my AD so they can write the check. I need one a.s.a.p.
11/06/2007 7:26:09 PM
Power User
The meet directors have not given us a meet entry yet - when they do, we will post it.
The meet directors have not given us a meet entry yet - when they do, we will post it.
11/14/2007 11:16:43 AM
Power User
MEET ENTRY POSTED ABOVE
MEET ENTRY POSTED ABOVE
12/07/2007 12:04:47 AM
User
is it still possible to enter even if it said entry closed by thursday december 6?
is it still possible to enter even if it said entry closed by thursday december 6?
12/11/2007 5:32:05 PM
User
does anyone bother to confirm times submitted by the coaches in the 2 mile race?
does anyone bother to confirm times submitted by the coaches in the 2 mile race?
12/14/2007 11:04:18 AM
User
Are the two mile seed lists just a list of accepted athletes in random order, or is it a start list? It doesn't seem to be in speed order.
Are the two mile seed lists just a list of accepted athletes in random order, or is it a start list? It doesn't seem to be in speed order.
12/14/2007 7:51:59 PM
User
Hi everyone I was at the armory last year at the Bishop Loughlin games and saw a great 2-mile. There was a little girl that went to the lead named Elizabeth Briasco. Does anyone know why she is not running it this year? It was such an interesting race. Where is Miss Briasco?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I know she is still running; I saw that she won the Cross Country Junior Olympic Games with a fast time at Rim Rock Farm in Kansas. She ran a 5k in 18.34 and there was so much snow. Why is she not running the Loughlin Games? I want to see her race like that again. If anyone has any info. on her please let me know................................
Hi everyone I was at the armory last year at the Bishop Loughlin games and saw a great 2-mile. There was a little girl that went to the lead named Elizabeth Briasco. Does anyone know why she is not running it this year? It was such an interesting race. Where is Miss Briasco?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I know she is still running; I saw that she won the Cross Country Junior Olympic Games with a fast time at Rim Rock Farm in Kansas. She ran a 5k in 18.34 and there was so much snow. Why is she not running the Loughlin Games? I want to see her race like that again. If anyone has any info. on her please let me know................................
12/15/2007 1:13:30 PM
Power User
she doesn't run for her HS - she was DQ'd last year for being in the race.
she doesn't run for her HS - she was DQ'd last year for being in the race.
12/16/2007 10:02:15 AM
User
This was my first time at this meet and it was a great meet. I had trouble determining some of the results for my athletes who were not in the top six. Is there any place where we can find complete heat results?
This was my first time at this meet and it was a great meet. I had trouble determining some of the results for my athletes who were not in the top six. Is there any place where we can find complete heat results?
12/16/2007 11:01:46 AM
User
where are scarsdale hs results?
where are scarsdale hs results?
12/16/2007 11:43:33 AM
User
METHACTON did a Great job at the meet this year
METHACTON did a Great job at the meet this year
12/16/2007 4:13:51 PM
Coach
will Day 2 2007 results be posted?
will Day 2 2007 results be posted?
12/17/2007 9:42:28 AM
User
toetheline why did she get D Q. I know her school don't have a team, but if that's why they D Q her, I must say that is just wrong? She going to be on hell of a runner, and New York City will be sorry they never let her run. I run most of the roadrunner races and when she is there she just light up the place with her wonderful form. Well I am sorry to have hear that she is not allow to run for the city but I think she is the best distance runner that lives in the city today, Hands Down. She is going to the Olympics one day once she stay healthy.
toetheline why did she get D Q. I know her school don't have a team, but if that's why they D Q her, I must say that is just wrong? She going to be on hell of a runner, and New York City will be sorry they never let her run. I run most of the roadrunner races and when she is there she just light up the place with her wonderful form. Well I am sorry to have hear that she is not allow to run for the city but I think she is the best distance runner that lives in the city today, Hands Down. She is going to the Olympics one day once she stay healthy.
12/17/2007 9:43:40 AM
User
She is going to be one hell of a runner
She is going to be one hell of a runner
12/18/2007 7:13:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
distance4life, as unfortunate that it is that she got DQ'd and her HS does not have a team NYPSHSAA and other associations which stand as the governing bodies dont allow there members to compete against non participating members. So in essence everyone who raced her could have had their eligibility for the remainder of their seasons jeopardized.....They made the right move
distance4life,
as unfortunate that it is that she got DQ'd and her HS does not have a team NYPSHSAA and other associations which stand as the governing bodies dont allow there members to compete against non participating members. So in essence everyone who raced her could have had their eligibility for the remainder of their seasons jeopardized.....They made the right move
12/18/2007 9:56:58 AM
User
well any extra results be posted?
well any extra results be posted?
12/18/2007 12:03:38 PM
Power User
the results that are posted are the only ones that will be posted this year. The rest of the big armory meets will ahev complete results.
the results that are posted are the only ones that will be posted this year. The rest of the big armory meets will ahev complete results.
12/18/2007 7:32:03 PM
Coach
How do we get access to resutls for those athletes that didn't make the final but hit city qualifying times?
How do we get access to resutls for those athletes that didn't make the final but hit city qualifying times?
12/18/2007 11:01:45 PM
User
Why aren't the "extra" results being posted? The NYS rankings and certain sectional rankings are incomplete and/or wrong as a by-product of the lack of this information. Hopefully this will be rectified shortly.
Why aren't the "extra" results being posted? The NYS rankings and certain sectional rankings are incomplete and/or wrong as a by-product of the lack of this information. Hopefully this will be rectified shortly.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.