A New Collegiate Cross Country and Track Program in Virginia !
02/25/2013 3:23:49 PM
Coach
Richard Bland College of the College of William and Mary is joining the National Junior College Athletic Association this summer. This August, it will start new Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field programs, for men and women. Because of the college's strong academic programs; it has Transfer Articulation Agreements with most of Virginia's great 4 year universities. Please use this link to see to see the many agreements: [url=http://www.rbc.edu/transferagreements.php] Please also read this description: Richard Bland College provides a distinctive learning experience for students preparing for transfer to selective colleges and universities after completing university-equivalent coursework and associate degrees in arts and science. The College enrolls more than 1,500 students—residential and commuter—on a picturesque campus located just outside historic Petersburg, Virginia, two hours south of Washington, D.C. and one hour west of Williamsburg, Virginia. www.rbc.edu. If you are a High School senior, who wants to be contacted by the Head Coach, please contact me, to receive an electronic questionnaire. My email is rwagenaar@rbc.edu We hope to hear from you!
Richard Bland College of the College of William and Mary is joining the National Junior College Athletic Association this summer. This August, it will start new Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field programs, for men and women.
Because of the college's strong academic programs; it has Transfer Articulation Agreements with most of Virginia's great 4 year universities. Please use this link to see to see the many agreements:
Please also read this description:
Richard Bland College provides a distinctive learning experience for students preparing for transfer to selective colleges and universities after completing university-equivalent coursework and associate degrees in arts and science. The College enrolls more than 1,500 students--residential and commuter--on a picturesque campus located just outside historic Petersburg, Virginia, two hours south of Washington, D.C. and one hour west of Williamsburg, Virginia. www.rbc.edu.
If you are a High School senior, who wants to be contacted by the Head Coach, please contact me, to receive an electronic questionnaire. My email is rwagenaar@rbc.edu We hope to hear from you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.